FOOT & ANKLE
How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Foot & Ankle Pain WITHOUT Injections, WITHOUT Taking Painkillers and WITHOUT Having To Wear A Support or Brace...
If you're currently living with foot and ankle pain here are 7 reasons why it could be lasting longer:
- 1. You thought it would go away on it’s own but you haven't changed anything.
- 2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers - but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain - and as soon as they wore off the Pain stopped you in your tracks again
- 3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- 4. You sought help from other Healthcare Professionals in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
- 5. You’ve tried using things like ankle supports but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain any better
- 6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your feet and ankles, but it still irritates you daily
- 7. You tried a few exercises from ‘Youtube’ - but they felt painful when you did them, and did nothing to ease the pain
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Foot/Ankle Pain Quickly?
- 1. First decide to get help. So many people rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or the pain and swelling gets worse
- 2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease you foot/ankle pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon.
- 3. Avoid sitting in awkward positions - the truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit and bend your legs in awkward, un-natural positions you put additional strain on your muscles and joints for prolonged periods of time. It would really help if you were given appropriate tips and exercises for better posture to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- 4. Get real, “hands-on” help- it is proven to help people with ankle/foot pain. In fact, it’s one of the most common issues we see people aged 50+ living with. If your foot/ankle pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - Physical therapist can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
- Book coming soon!